Recorded: Thursday, October 13, 2022 VIEW REPLAY HERE
Navigating various Medicare enrollment and coverage decisions can be overwhelming but we are here to help.
During this live presentation, Carrie King and Joe Tramazzo will discuss what you need to know to make a good decision about your Medicare coverage and to enroll in a plan. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to hear from one of our partners and a Medicare expert.
Questions they will cover include:
- What is Medicare?
- Do I need Medicare if I plan to work past 65?
- What does Medicare cover?
- Where can I get more coverage?
- What does Medicare cost?
- How do I choose Medicare coverage?
- When can I change my coverage?
We hope you can join us for this informative online presentation. If you are not able to attend, a recording of the webinar will be posted to our website following the live event.